Receiving Child Support

Due to the confidentiality of accounts, specific information regarding child support payments will be given over the telephone when identification is provided (both parties name and case number). When addressing questions or concerns over the phone or by mail please make sure either to have or include the payor's name and case number.

Change of Address

If a change in address occurs, it is the responsibility of the recipient to notify the clerk of this change. The clerk will then provide the necessary form for the address change. Name changes can only be done if there is a court order or if a marriage certificate is provided.