Click HERE for the Lee County Predictable Fee Schedule Effective August 2, 2021
Lee County Predictable Fee Schedule
This fee schedule is effective on August 2, 2021. A self-addressed stamped envelope required for each document. Please present and accept only original or certified copies for recording. Review 55 ILCS 5/3-5018.1 for more information. No legal advice, opinions, legal descriptions or searches will be given by the recorder's staff either in person or by telephone.
OUR OFFICE ONLY ACCEPTS CASH OR CHECK-NO CREDIT/DEBIT
A plat act affidavit or plat act exemption required with or on all deeds except Woodhaven Lakes subdivision deeds.
Standard documents are any documents other than the non-standard documents listed. The fee for standard documents is $79. The fee for an RHSP exempt standard document is $69.
- The document shall consist of one or more individual sheets measuring 8.5 inches by 11 inches, not permanently bound and not a continuous form. Graphic displays accompanying a document to be recorded that measure up to 11 inches by 17 inches shall be recorded without charging an additional fee.
- The document shall be legibly printed in black ink, by hand, type or computer. Signatures and dates may be in contrasting colors if they will reproduce clearly.
- The document shall be on white paper of not less than 20-pound weight and shall have a clean margin of at least one-half inch on the top, the bottom and each side. Margins may be used for non-essential notations that will not affect numbers and customer notations.
- The first page of the document shall contain a blank space, measuring at least 3 inches by 5 inches, from the upper right-hand corner.
- The document shall not have any attachment stapled or otherwise affixed to and page. The pages may be stapled together.
|Documents Not Conforming to the Provided Standard||$88|
|Documents Referencing 6 or More Tax Parcel Identification Numbers||$88|
|Documents Referencing 6 or More Recorded Document Numbers||$88|
|Federal Tax Liens||$18|
|Plats (Must be at least 8.5 by 14 inches, but no larger than 30 by 36 inches. This fee includes 2 original signed Mylar and 3 signed copies.)||$102|
|State Tax Liens||$11|
|Uniform Commercial Code||$51|
|Uniform Commercial Code Search (Per Name)||$16|
|Uniform Commercial Code Termination||$23|
There is no charge for a copy of a veteran's discharge.